Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 Peas Organizational Challenge

This is actually challenge #2 - assessing your space. I took these pics this morning. My space hasn't been used since the weekend, and it is now Thursday lol. As you can see, alot of stuff just gets "piled" up, even non sb stuff. I usually clean & then scrap on the weekends, but THIS is an accurate pic of what my space (which is supposed to be a dining room) looks like most of the time. Here it is, in all it's glory lol:

Dining room table/scrap area- can you see my drawers and paper storage? Ideally, I'd like to use the table for dining again lol. I'd also like to get my other junk off the table



My messy desk area - there is lots of room for shelves here, dh and I have talked and talked about doing something w/this corner - maybe a small table next to my desk for my Cricut, storage shelving over desk, maybe some cork boards. It seems to be all talk, no action lol. I'm hoping this challenge helps!


This one is more storage space in my hallway, again, stuff just gets piled on this dresser, and not all of it is sb stuff:


Ideally, I'd just like to keep this area clean. I have so much "junk" piled - clean clothes, hair products, dd's toys, etc. If I could clear all THAT up, then I can start organizing lol. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Obat Wasir said...

They’re amazing I especially liked the last one – Berapa Harga Obat Herbal Kutil Kelamin de Nature Id

February 21, 2016 at 3:23 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home